Outsourcing is the buzz & it’s growing multi fold. We all know this.
Traditionally back offices for big corporate houses were outsourced & than sales, customer support & so on.
Today outsourcing services has been to great extend optimised & organised. With sophisticated software & adherence to well defined processes, anything & everything is getting outsourced, leaving only the core business with the IN-house team.
Similar trends have been observed for Payroll process outsourcing & payroll compliances. There is a reason, Indian labour laws are complex & varies across states. This creates further need to partner with an expert who understands the business of payroll generation & its related compliances.
Experts suggest before you choose a payroll outsourcing partner this 4 criteria must be fulfilled:
1. Local partner with Global payroll outsourcing services practise
- a. Works as a “professional friend”, who understands your payroll challenges & gives solutions that makes you 100% compliant towards payroll compliance
- b. Present across geography for local level payroll compliance support
- c. Adherence to standard defined payroll processes & SLA
- d. Complete transparency at each stage of the payroll outsourcing process
2. Specially design payroll processing platform
- a. Define payroll outsourcing workflow
- b. Employee self service module for Leave / payroll / claims / Taxation
3. Integrated payroll services & Automated payroll solution
- a. In-House team of professional payroll experts with integrated team of compliance
- b. “An integrated payroll service company – that does not outsource your outsourced work”
- c. Biometric attendance capturing to Paid days computation
- d. Payroll generation to digital storage of payroll compliance data state wise & location wise
- e. “Automated payroll processing platform for accurate & on time payroll”
- f. Adherence to latest technology & data security
4. Payroll knowledge & consultative partner
- a. Complete understanding of design of salary structure
- b. All salary head implication linked to payroll compliance defined state wise
- c. Suggest the correct approach towards adherence with rules of payroll & its compliance
- d. On-going reviews of payroll process, audit of its payroll compliance. Submit progress reports, with a note of suggestion
Partnering with a payroll outsourcing company having expertise in all this 4 areas will result in happy payroll outsourcing experience for you as a payroll & HR manager and even the organisation.
If you have a point to add to the check list for selection criteria of a payroll outsource partner, please feel free to connect with me click here.